Retold by internationally acclaimed Xhosa storyteller, Gcina Mhlophe, and beautifully illustrated with hand-sewn artwork, each of these eight tales comes with an introduction to the country's customs and culture. The stories are from Ethiopia, Ghana, Lesotho, Malawi, Namibia, Senegal, Sudan and Swaziland. This title features exquisite and carefully researched artwork by fabric artist, Rachel Griffin.
- Nolwandle, Girl of the Waves - Namibia
- Makhosi and the Magic Horns - Malawi
- Masilo and Masilonyana - Lesotho
- The Great Hunter - Swaziland
- Sea Wind - Senegal
- Ananse and the Impossible Quest - Ghana
- The Story of the Wise Mother - Sudan
- Everything Changes, Everything Passes - Ethiopia
Author - Gcina Mhlophe
Illustrator - Rachel Griffin
Publisher - Barefoot Books
Number Of Pages - 96
Book Size - 280mm x 230mm, paperback
ISBN - 9781846865909
Young Child , Older Child
Educational , Ethically Produced , Inspirational
Made In UK
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.